GREATER OVERALL PRODUCT EXPOSURE
You will experience World Wide Exposure for your inventory items. Maison Menin aggregates bidders from a variety of selected reputable online retails and auction websites including emails to Maison Menin’s 200,000+ bidders and buyers (and increasing everyday). Click here to know more about our distribution network.
Our online live auction associates will show your items to approximately 21,000,000 Active bidders and average of 30,000,000 visitors a month altogether. We will also advertise your items in special banners in websites presented in our list of partner websites. Verify that all websites we advertise in experience oustanding reputation and can rest assured that your items will be shown where they are valued.
What to expect in the first stage:
- average 25% increase in sales
- 30,000-45000,000 visits to each auction catalog
- average 450 new registered bidders for each auction
If the first stage proves effective we can advance to a new stage:
Second stage exposure:
- All presented in stage 1
- Adwords campaigns tailored for your items and niche
- eBay featured and highlighted items
- Featured signature auctions
- Professionaly designed banners only for your catalog presented in even better spots at our distribution network
Features presented in this stage always have out of the charts results for sellers and will double the selling experience presented in the first stage.
At Maison Menin we trust on good results and we will not charge you for our efforts with commissions, you are already offering the possibility of advertising your items and trusting us with the advertisement of your inventory and that is enough for us.
What we are offering is extraordinary and no one will offer you that online, and that is why we are very selective about dealers and auction houses, we will also pay for all advertising related to your sales.
This is why this is a great opportunity, there are no risks involved and no need for contracts, you can always end our business relationship anytime for any reason, but since we are aware that we will very probably have good results selling your items we trust that you will probably want to keep selling with us in the future.
You are probably wondering what is our gain in this business proposal, we will only charge a buyer’s premium from the buyer (not you) and they will send it directly to us after a sale is made so you can redirect it to us after you confirm that the item was delivered and accepted. This buyer’s premium will usually vary between 13% – 17% to cover advertisement for your items and provide our profit. That is why we choose wisely which auction house we would like to represent, simply because if we are not sure about the success of overall sales we will loose our time and money. An extensive research is made before we accept a new auction house on this terms.
We understand that each art and antique dealer has your missions, objectives and their own way of working. What we want is to be successful with you in this new venue and we must understand every single perspective to offer to your potential buyers the best experience possible. Your personal auctioneer will study your items, learn about the categories your items are presented and and even answer most questions sent by visitors to your inventory.
Your personal auctioneer will be the one running your auctions at the end date of live auctions and entice buyers, during the auction and absentee bids time frame, to reach the amount provided by you for each item protecting the bids and promoting your items the best way possible.
All details regarding your business like payment methods, returning options, terms and agreements, taxes for buyers, shipping prices, packing, handling time and additional information regarding your items will be considered by your personal auctioneer that will always do his best to provide the best sale experience to you and your potential buyers.
He will also work directly with our tailored advertising team and examine the best options always aiming for the rise of sales in your business category and your auctions.
We hold many focused auctions every week which attract bidders by offering specific bidding levels. These auctions are scheduled and repeated every 3 weeks. 50 million to 100 million emails with details and auction listings are sent to previous bidders and buyers every week. If you have more than 400 items we can create a signature auction just for your items without any additional fees, in case you don’t have this number of items we can run an auction in categories that are very similar or equal to yours, this way all bidders interested in other items will also see yours.
Know more about live auctions bellow:
- Live auction webcasting dramatically expands the number of bidders and potential buyers taking part in auctions. It makes auctions that would otherwise only be accessible to a limited few available to an almost unlimited audience of people from all over the country – or even all over the world.
- Online bidding is often more convenient to long-distance bidders than telephone or e-mail bidding. Online auctions have the advantage of being more familiar to bidders than more conventional forms of proxy bidding. Online bidding also allows bidders to keep track of how the auction is progressing in real time, so they can respond immediately to any new bids.
- It encourages competition – the more bidders participating in an auction the more likely lots are to sell for a high price. Auctions that give access to online bidders often bring substantially higher profits than if the auction had been an offline-only event.
- The lack of immediacy and a professional auctioneer in online auctions can occasionally limit their success, as can the severe geographical limitations of live auctions. In effect, auction webcasting has some of the best aspects of both worlds. The online component of the auction will hugely broaden the number of potential bidders, while the atmosphere of the live event will maintain the highly competitive element. Bidders at the live event will be spurred to bid higher amounts, and the same is true of the online bidders.
- It increases publicity for an auction house by bringing your auction services to the attention of a wide audience. People who may not otherwise have been aware of your services, or able to avail themselves of them, can experience the standard of service you can offer.
- Even highly prestigious traditional auction houses such as Sotheby’s, Bonham’s and Christie’s have taken advantage of auction webcasting technology. Christie’s in particular has proven the enormous benefits that can come from giving Internet access to live auctions. The firm has been webcasting a large proportion of its auctions to great success over the past 5 years, and has recently expanded into online-only auctions.
Live auction webcasting does have its various disadvantages – auction houses are slowly but surely moving towards exclusively online auctions, which are more efficient and cost-effective than live auctions and can be held more frequently. Here we have a specialized team that will run all your items with a private auctioneer that will understand the singularity of your business and do all the job of presenting your items not only in live auction but in retail websites as well if that is your interest.
10 YEARS OF ONLINE EXPERIENCE
Our marketing and advertising team offers clients over 10 years of combined and diversified expertise in marketing, management, and team leadership. Every day, we strategize to help our clients grow; and guide our team to success in their accomplishments of results for our clients. We look forward to the opportunity of helping your art and/or antique business gain more value and capitalize on the strength of what a powerful advertising, marketing, public relations, web or media program can do for you. We’d love to show you why we’re different and how we can help you get to the next level with amazing results in a very short period of time.
See our distribution network clicking here.